He hasn't yet set foot in the country, but incoming TBWA\Whybin executive creative officer Toby Talbot is already shaking up Kiwi ad land.
Outgoing TBWA\Whybin executive creative officer Andy Blood has confirmed Mr Talbot has pinched two top creatives from his old agency DDB NZ.
While an official announcement is expected later today, staff were told last night that creative team Lisa Fedyszyn and Jonathan McMahon were given joint creative director roles.
The highly sought after award-winning duo were pinched from Colenso BBDO back when Mr Talbot worked for DDB.
Meanwhile, former DDB experiential director Steve Kane joined the agency this week in a creative director role.
Outgoing chief executive David Walden tells NBR ONLINE Mr Kane's appointment, weeks before the change was made public, is "completely coincidental".
The agency seems to be moving through its transition seamlessly with new chief executive Todd McLeay joining some client meetings this week. Mr McLeay officially starts next Monday.
Meanwhile, the outgoing Mr Blood is thought to be staying on to work through until at least mid-March to cover while Mr Talbot has awards judging.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- We’re not saying the government needs to just give a handout here," says Fed Farmers chief William Rolleston of his Budget bid
- NBR's Jenny Ruth on the Australian Budget levy on major banks and its impact on smaller banks
- NZ Rugby ceo Steve Tew says balancing broadcasting rights and connection to fans is a delicate balance
- Nevil Gibson reveals what's behind the Chinese takeover pullback and which companies will be targeted in future
- NBR Radio: best of the week ended May 19, with Grant Walker