The latest Herald-Digipoll finds National could govern alone.
The full results:
The full party vote results (compared with last week)
- National 50.7 (up 0.7)
- Labour 24.1 (down 1.1)
- Greens 11.4 (down 2.3)
- NZ First 5 (up 0.7)
- Maori Party 1 (up 0.3)
- Internet Mana 3.4 (up 1.3)
- Conservatives 3.3 (up 0.7)
- Act 0.3 (down 0.3)
- United Future 0.2 (down 0.2)
PREFERRED PRIME MINISTER (compared with last week)
- John Key 67.8 (up 3)
- David Cunliffe 11.6 (down 2.8)
- Winston Peters 8.2 (up 3.1)
- Russel Norman 3.8 (up 0.3)
The poll of 750 eligible voters was conducted between August 21 and 27. The Party vote is of decided voters only and 7.9 per cent were undecided compared to 12.5 per cent last week. The margin of error is plus or minus 3.6 per cent.
See the full results here.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Land Rover's severing of ties with Dan Carter is ‘a template for the way in which these things should be handled’
- NZ Super Fund chairwoman Catherine Savage shrugs off the PM's criticism of her board
- Rick Shera - 'I suspect Kim Dotcom and his lawyers will be visiting the Supreme Court more than once'
- Judith Collins on the findings in the IEA's latest five-yearly review of energy policies
- Comvita CEO Scott Coulter on how Chinese regulations have hit the company hard
- NBR’s Campbell Gibson reports on a farming couple’s case against ANZ for interest rate swaps