A Nike ad featuring Oscar Pistorius and the catchline “I am bullet in the chamber” has been removed from Pistorius’ website following the fatal shooting of his girlfriend, model Reeva Steenkamp.
Mr Pistorius has been charged in relation to the shooting.
At the London games last year, the South African double-amputee became the first disabled athlete to compete in both the Paralympics and the Olympics.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Cert warns 'Krack' eavesdropping vulnerability affects nearly all wi-fi devices
- Georgian billionaire sues Credit Suisse in New Zealand
- NZ has ‘little to offer’ EU in upcoming trade negotiations
- Former MediaWorks manager fails in post-restructure employment claim
- GeoOp quits planned ASX IPO, gets more shareholder funding
Most listened to
- MediaWorks has won a case against a former sales manager, Victoria Young reports
- Security expert Daniel Ayers on the 'Krack' wi-fi vulnerability scare
- NZ Beef and Lamb chairman James Parsons on what an NZ/EU FTA would mean for the beef sector
- Retirement expert Barry LaValley on misconceptions of your "golden years"
- NBR Radio: The best interviews, with Grant Walker — updated daily