A Nike ad featuring Oscar Pistorius and the catchline “I am bullet in the chamber” has been removed from Pistorius’ website following the fatal shooting of his girlfriend, model Reeva Steenkamp.
Mr Pistorius has been charged in relation to the shooting.
At the London games last year, the South African double-amputee became the first disabled athlete to compete in both the Paralympics and the Olympics.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Sky TV boss John Fellet says he's happy to sign a contract with Spark
- NZ Shareholders Association chairman John Hawkins says all shareholders should question rising executive pay
- Hobson Wealth’s James Grigor on how Air NZ can deal to competition
- Westpac's Sarah Drought says the usually dry Summer months have feared will for dairy farmers, due to a wet Spring
- Summerset's Julian Cook discusses his growth plans