A Nike ad featuring Oscar Pistorius and the catchline “I am bullet in the chamber” has been removed from Pistorius’ website following the fatal shooting of his girlfriend, model Reeva Steenkamp.
Mr Pistorius has been charged in relation to the shooting.
At the London games last year, the South African double-amputee became the first disabled athlete to compete in both the Paralympics and the Olympics.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- New Chief Executives appointed for Ministry for Pacific Peoples and Ministry for Women
- Reserve Bank confirms Kiwibank convertible bonds don't meet capital adequacy rules
- NZ dollar holds near highest in almost 4 months vs Aussie as parity talk re-appears
- Absence of inquiry concerns Orion Heath investors
- Youth big winners in Greens' final list
Most listened to
- "All options are open with private equity," says MediaWorks chief executive Michael Anderson
- Orion chief executive Ian McCrae on his company's full-year result and the year ahead
- Mainfreight chief executive Don Braid on the company's outlook and global reach
- The Green Party has revealed its final list and co-leader James Shaw is upbeat about the party's new look
- Steven Newman talks through Eroad's US progress
- NBR Radio: best of the week ended May 26, with Grant Walker