A Nike ad featuring Oscar Pistorius and the catchline “I am bullet in the chamber” has been removed from Pistorius’ website following the fatal shooting of his girlfriend, model Reeva Steenkamp.
Mr Pistorius has been charged in relation to the shooting.
At the London games last year, the South African double-amputee became the first disabled athlete to compete in both the Paralympics and the Olympics.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Airwork’s Hugh Jones on his reasons for selling
- John Key warns "Hobson Pledge" group similar to Trump
- Massey University's David Tripe talking about ANZ's exposure to Pumpkin Patch
- Mosul advance slows as US stumped at origin of massive cyber-attack on Foreign Affairs Scope
- NBR's Jenny Ruth on Abano's major shareholder's continuing feud with the company