MediaWorks has selected a raft of broadcasters to host The Paul Henry Show in his absence. Mr Henry is abroad for the next two weeks, starting today (Monday).
Notably, Former Nightline host Bill Ralston will guest host The Paul Henry Show. The well-known former broadcaster now regularly comments on the media and has a PR consultancy, Deadline.
Former Christchurch mayor and TVNZ presenter Sir Bob Parker will also fill in for Mr Henry during the host’s two week break.
Former Seven Sharp presenter Ali Mau, The Edge breakfast host Mike Puru and former TVNZ presenter Genevieve Westcott.
The Paul Henry Show executive producer Fiona MacMillan says MediaWorks is taking this approach because we want to try something different with the show at every opportunity.
“Each of them will bring a different flavour to the show, and our "topical not typical" approach is well and truly preserved while Paul is away.”
Other guest hosts include Rebecca Wright, Janet Wilson, Mary Lambie and David Farrier.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Business Week in Review with Grant Walker & Andrew Patterson
- Matthew Hooton on what a National win in Mt Roskill could mean for Labour
- Tim Hunter on Sky's awkward Chinese problem
- Paul Goldsmith's attempt at insolvency law reform has been hijacked by a 'basked of deplorables' says Damien Grant
- First Retail Group's Chris Wilkinson on Pumpkin Patch's worsening situation