MediaWorks has selected a raft of broadcasters to host The Paul Henry Show in his absence. Mr Henry is abroad for the next two weeks, starting today (Monday).
Notably, Former Nightline host Bill Ralston will guest host The Paul Henry Show. The well-known former broadcaster now regularly comments on the media and has a PR consultancy, Deadline.
Former Christchurch mayor and TVNZ presenter Sir Bob Parker will also fill in for Mr Henry during the host’s two week break.
Former Seven Sharp presenter Ali Mau, The Edge breakfast host Mike Puru and former TVNZ presenter Genevieve Westcott.
The Paul Henry Show executive producer Fiona MacMillan says MediaWorks is taking this approach because we want to try something different with the show at every opportunity.
“Each of them will bring a different flavour to the show, and our "topical not typical" approach is well and truly preserved while Paul is away.”
Other guest hosts include Rebecca Wright, Janet Wilson, Mary Lambie and David Farrier.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Order Paper: Rob Hosking on good intentions, political correctness and social investment
- Levante S is the ultimate Maserati SUV… and it’s coming to NZ
- Is Pence poised to dump Trump? asks Michael Coote
- Michael Wigley on the rising cybersecurity challenges for boards; the risks for directors; and how to deal with them
- NBR Radio: best of the week ended May 26, with Grant Walker