MediaWorks has selected a raft of broadcasters to host The Paul Henry Show in his absence. Mr Henry is abroad for the next two weeks, starting today (Monday).
Notably, Former Nightline host Bill Ralston will guest host The Paul Henry Show. The well-known former broadcaster now regularly comments on the media and has a PR consultancy, Deadline.
Former Christchurch mayor and TVNZ presenter Sir Bob Parker will also fill in for Mr Henry during the host’s two week break.
Former Seven Sharp presenter Ali Mau, The Edge breakfast host Mike Puru and former TVNZ presenter Genevieve Westcott.
The Paul Henry Show executive producer Fiona MacMillan says MediaWorks is taking this approach because we want to try something different with the show at every opportunity.
“Each of them will bring a different flavour to the show, and our "topical not typical" approach is well and truly preserved while Paul is away.”
Other guest hosts include Rebecca Wright, Janet Wilson, Mary Lambie and David Farrier.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- MARKET CLOSE: NZ shares gain with Metlifecare, Chorus; NZ Refining, Genesis, Intueri fall
- Dollar little changed as traders hold out hope Trump will unleash US stimulus
- Minter Ellison invests $2m in artificial intelligence technology to replace lawyers
- Employers back PM's comments on drugs stopping young people from getting jobs
- Bill English: Drug abuse preventing young Kiwis from working
Most listened to
- AWF Madison chief executive Simon Bennett says young Kiwis not being able to pass a drug test is “reasonably significant.”
- Scales boss Andy Bowland explains why the board lifted annual guidance again
- Join OMF's Phillip Lindberg and NBR's Andrew Patterson for Currency Talk
- Otago University Professor Andrew Geddis on how election campaigns will change
- Hamilton Hindin Greene's Jeremy Sullivan on why Spark did a deal with Netflix