Australian listed agricultural chemicals firm Nufarm has appointed Paul Binfield as chief financial officer.
He is currently finance director with Coles Liquor and Hotels, a major division of Wesfarmers Limited. He is a former chief financial officer with Mayne Group and has extensive experience in the publicly listed and private company finance environments in both Australia and the UK.
Nuplex also announced today that it would release its preliminary result for the year to 30 June, 2011 on Monday 22 August, 2011.
In March the firm said Kevin Martin, its chief financial officer since 1994, would step down that month and that general manager for finance Mark Keating would take on the role in the interim.
Nufarm was a subsidiary of New Zealand-based Fernz Corp from the mid 1980s until early 2000. In 2000, Fernz migrated to Australia and changed its name to Nufarm Ltd.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Bill English: Drug abuse preventing young Kiwis from working
- Spark partners with Netflix to boost flagging broadband share
- No conflict of interest for administrators of Pumpkin Patch
- Spark-Netflix deal could backfire: lawyer
- US-style negative election campaigning likely despite Kiwi distaste, lawyer says
Most listened to
- CPA Australian head of policy Paul Drum says business likes political certainty
- Economically, the need is for more immigration. Politically, the pressure is for less
- Forsyth Barr analyst Mike Wyeth on Cavalier's make-or-break 2018
- Nevil Gibson reveals why New Zealand has improved its score as one of the world's freest economies
- Shortland Chambers barrister Jenny Cooper on the perils of insider trading