Australian listed agricultural chemicals firm Nufarm has appointed Paul Binfield as chief financial officer.
He is currently finance director with Coles Liquor and Hotels, a major division of Wesfarmers Limited. He is a former chief financial officer with Mayne Group and has extensive experience in the publicly listed and private company finance environments in both Australia and the UK.
Nuplex also announced today that it would release its preliminary result for the year to 30 June, 2011 on Monday 22 August, 2011.
In March the firm said Kevin Martin, its chief financial officer since 1994, would step down that month and that general manager for finance Mark Keating would take on the role in the interim.
Nufarm was a subsidiary of New Zealand-based Fernz Corp from the mid 1980s until early 2000. In 2000, Fernz migrated to Australia and changed its name to Nufarm Ltd.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Massey University's David Tripe on why CBA is selling its life businesses at a loss
- As much as the leaders will bask in a win, they will both face challenges as prime minister, comments Rob Hosking
- Fisheries Inshore NZ chief executive Jeremy Helson says many in the industry have concerns about new fishing regulations
- Perry Group chairman Simon Perry explains why Hamilton needs a $1 billion development in a disused quarry
- Jacinda Ardern has sure been talked up a lot by the media, claims David Cohen
- NBR Radio: best of the week ended September 15, with Grant Walker