Australian listed agricultural chemicals firm Nufarm has appointed Paul Binfield as chief financial officer.
He is currently finance director with Coles Liquor and Hotels, a major division of Wesfarmers Limited. He is a former chief financial officer with Mayne Group and has extensive experience in the publicly listed and private company finance environments in both Australia and the UK.
Nuplex also announced today that it would release its preliminary result for the year to 30 June, 2011 on Monday 22 August, 2011.
In March the firm said Kevin Martin, its chief financial officer since 1994, would step down that month and that general manager for finance Mark Keating would take on the role in the interim.
Nufarm was a subsidiary of New Zealand-based Fernz Corp from the mid 1980s until early 2000. In 2000, Fernz migrated to Australia and changed its name to Nufarm Ltd.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Xero makes a special alteration to rival's billboard
- Xero wins plaudits for artificial intelligence product suite with revenue potential
- Snowball appoints head of growth capital
- Biz Dojo expands its Wellington presence; eyes offshore
- Three fintech start-ups pitch for funds at end of Kiwibank-sponsored accelerator
Most listened to
- Business leaders on Budget 2017: Failure to set up any significant public-private partnerships for infrastructure is "really disappointing," says Paul Glass
- Serko’s Darrin Grafton says the company can use its SME platform to expand globally
- Trump travels overseas selling jobs as North Korea continues to lash out, on Trump’s Beltway with Nathan Smith
- Nick Shewring says co-working attracts "awesome people doing cool things"
- NBR Radio: best of the week ended May 19, with Grant Walker