Nufarm has estimated that its underlying net operating earnings for the 12 months to July 31, 2011 will be between $88 million and $94 million.
The figure for the same period in 2010 was $58.6 million.
A statement released by the Australian chemicals manufacturer said the estimate excluded the impact of an ongoing legal dispute with a major supplier that is likely to cut its full-year operating profit by $21 million.
July was forecast to be an important earnings month for the business, a reflection of the high level of sales that often takes place during this period.
The company is scheduled to release its full year results to July 31, 2011 in late September.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Sunday Business Episode 34 featuring Hayden Cox
- Matthew Hooton on what a National win in Mt Roskill could mean for Labour
- Tim Hunter on Sky's awkward Chinese problem
- Paul Goldsmith's attempt at insolvency law reform has been hijacked by a 'basked of deplorables' says Damien Grant
- Business Week in Review with Grant Walker & Andrew Patterson