Trading on the New Zealand stock exchange has been delayed by a "system issue", market operator NZX said in a one-sentence statement.
The announcement was made on the NZX website at 9:55am - five minutes before trading as due to begin. It later said trading will begin at 10:15am.
"NZX advises that due to system issues, the start of trading will be delayed this morning until further notice," it said.
That marks the first outage since Aug. 16, when NZX suspended trading following a 6.2 magnitude earthquake that rocked Wellington.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Rocket Lab's Peter Beck on his company's second test launch surprise
- Rod Snodgrass explains why tertiary education isn't everything to employers
- CFO Reuben Casey discusses Kathmandu's improved annual results
- Simply Group boss Murray Dyer explains why the company is launching into risk management and trading
- NBR Radio: best of the week ended September 22, with Grant Walker