Trading on the NZX has been halted for 20 minutes due to a system error.
The stock market operator advised at 10:55 am that trading would halt across all boards and reopen again at 11:15 am.
"All NZX Markets have been halted due to trading system messaging issues. A restart to the message gateway will be completed and the market reopened once participant connectivity has
been confirmed," NZX Client and Market Services said in an announcement to the market.
Yesterday evening the market closed at 5:45pm, 15 minutes later than normal, after a glitch in its trading platform software, X-stream, a broker told BusinessDesk.
Trading has resumed at 10:20am
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Hotels expert Dean Humphries explains why the council's proposed 150% rates increase will hit the accommodation sector hard
- International Energy Agency head Fatir Birol predicts the outlook for oil prices
- Heartland Bank CEO Jeff Greenslade on results, new products and margins
- Rob Hosking on the challenge Steven Joyce has put forward to public servants
- PGG Wrightson CEO Mark Dewdney on agriculture and avoiding doing dumb things