Trading on the NZX has been halted for 20 minutes due to a system error.
The stock market operator advised at 10:55 am that trading would halt across all boards and reopen again at 11:15 am.
"All NZX Markets have been halted due to trading system messaging issues. A restart to the message gateway will be completed and the market reopened once participant connectivity has
been confirmed," NZX Client and Market Services said in an announcement to the market.
Yesterday evening the market closed at 5:45pm, 15 minutes later than normal, after a glitch in its trading platform software, X-stream, a broker told BusinessDesk.
Trading has resumed at 10:20am
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- It’s "odd" StuffMe applicants are "so sensitive about anonymous submissions," says competition lawyer Andy Glenie
- Andrew Little, James Shaw, Steven Joyce and Bill English all weigh in on how good the budget was for Kiwi businesses
- Rob Hosking does not think it's good enough the Budget has left out reduced taxation on savings
- Lawyers are playing musical chairs in this week's Briefcase with John Bowie
- NBR Radio: best of the week ended May 26, with Grant Walker