Trading on the NZX has been halted for 20 minutes due to a system error.
The stock market operator advised at 10:55 am that trading would halt across all boards and reopen again at 11:15 am.
"All NZX Markets have been halted due to trading system messaging issues. A restart to the message gateway will be completed and the market reopened once participant connectivity has
been confirmed," NZX Client and Market Services said in an announcement to the market.
Yesterday evening the market closed at 5:45pm, 15 minutes later than normal, after a glitch in its trading platform software, X-stream, a broker told BusinessDesk.
Trading has resumed at 10:20am
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- John Key says further RMA will be needed - but he needs a mandate to do so
- Craigs' Mohandeep Singh on Bapcor's takeover offer for Hellaby
- ‘Most people over 50 don’t understand New Zealand history’ – Geoff Wane on why the Hobson’s Choice campaign is so wrong-headed
- Wynyard: Shareholders Association John Hawkins - shareholders learning a pretty hard lesson
- Lance Wiggs on who's to blame for the Wynyard collapse