Trading on the NZX has been halted for 20 minutes due to a system error.
The stock market operator advised at 10:55 am that trading would halt across all boards and reopen again at 11:15 am.
"All NZX Markets have been halted due to trading system messaging issues. A restart to the message gateway will be completed and the market reopened once participant connectivity has
been confirmed," NZX Client and Market Services said in an announcement to the market.
Yesterday evening the market closed at 5:45pm, 15 minutes later than normal, after a glitch in its trading platform software, X-stream, a broker told BusinessDesk.
Trading has resumed at 10:20am
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Scales Corp CEO Andy Borland assesses likely immigration cuts
- Forsyth Barr’s Kevin Stirrat talks through the market reaction to the new government
- Iron Duke director Phil O'Reilly on how concerned businesses should be about the new Labour-led government
- New Sky TV NZ director Mike Darcey on the skills he brings from Sky UK, and what it's like working for Rupert Murdoch
- Nevil Gibson's back on Wall Street's darkest day and what has happened since
- NBR Radio: The best interviews, with Grant Walker — updated daily