BUSINESSDESK: Ogilvy New Zealand, the advertising agency whose clients include retailer Briscoe, won a $1.25 million contract with the Ministry of Consumer Affairs to run its campaigns on consumer debt and energy saving.
Ogilvy, which won the three-year contract off Y&R, will run the 0800 Loan Stress campaign, designed to help New Zealanders with their loan and credit problems, and All Power, which makes the switch to a cheaper power easier, according to the ministry's website.
Ogilvy's existing government clients include the Department of Labour and the Ministry of Education.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- ACT's David Seymour on his party's future and his role in opposition
- RBNZ to keep its head down and hold interest rates this Thursday, Rob Hosking says
- Fonterra chairman John Wilson explains the big jump in executive remuneration
- Nevil Gibson examines the low turnout in Maori seats
- Synlait MD John Penno on adding value, moving up from commodity products
- NBR Radio: best of the week ended September 22, with Grant Walker