BUSINESSDESK: Ogilvy New Zealand, the advertising agency whose clients include retailer Briscoe, won a $1.25 million contract with the Ministry of Consumer Affairs to run its campaigns on consumer debt and energy saving.
Ogilvy, which won the three-year contract off Y&R, will run the 0800 Loan Stress campaign, designed to help New Zealanders with their loan and credit problems, and All Power, which makes the switch to a cheaper power easier, according to the ministry's website.
Ogilvy's existing government clients include the Department of Labour and the Ministry of Education.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- It’s "odd" StuffMe applicants are "so sensitive about anonymous submissions," says competition lawyer Andy Glenie
- Andrew Little, James Shaw, Steven Joyce and Bill English all weigh in on how good the budget was for Kiwi businesses
- Rob Hosking does not think it's good enough the Budget has left out reduced taxation on savings
- Lawyers are playing musical chairs in this week's Briefcase with John Bowie
- NBR Radio: best of the week ended May 26, with Grant Walker