OPEN MIC: Trump drops Paris climate deal
Welcome to NBR's weekly Friday afternoon Open Mic thread!
After months of delays and White House infighting, US President Donald Trump made a final decision to withdraw the US from the Paris Agreement on climate change:
- Did he make the right decision?
- Does the business world even need government involved in this issue?
NBR has followed Mr Trump’s decision-making process for weeks. Refresh your memory and get the brain juices flowing at the below links:
- Trump pulls US out of Paris climate deal
- Carbon markets unfazed by news Trump pulls out of Paris deal
- Trump's Beltway:US to abandon Paris climate deal and laptop ban postponed
If the government budget isn't your thing, post about anything else you want, ask random questions, whatever.
Have fun, readers!