Jones Lang LaSalle managing director Nick Hargreaves reckons 79 Carlton Gore Rd is one of Newmarket’s most advantageous properties.
Regardless of hyperbole, the building overlooking Auckland Domain offers a central location near University of Auckland’s Newmarket campus which is a $1 billion redevelopment of the 5.2ha former Lion Nathan Brewery site and expected to lead to a substantial urban renewal throughout Newmarket.
The 1915m2 site 2.8km from Auckland’s CBD is zoned for business mixed use and has a rating valuation of $9.3 million.
Mr Hargreaves describes the property as ripe for refurbishment or redevelopment – “a last opportunity to redevelop in Carlton Gore,” he says.
Expressions of interest close March 28.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Watson’s Bendon finalises takeover of Naked
- Waterview Tunnel will open in weeks, Finance Minister says
- OPEN MIC: Time to judge Budget 2017
- Briefcase: Anderson Lloyd visit The Factory (again) while Colin Craig haunts the High Court (again)
- Top lawyer on gardening leave after 22 years at Russell McVeagh
Most listened to
- It’s "odd" StuffMe applicants are "so sensitive about anonymous submissions," says competition lawyer Andy Glenie
- Andrew Little, James Shaw, Steven Joyce and Bill English all weigh in on how good the budget was for Kiwi businesses
- Rob Hosking does not think it's good enough the Budget has left out reduced taxation on savings
- Lawyers are playing musical chairs in this week's Briefcase with John Bowie
- NBR Radio: best of the week ended May 26, with Grant Walker