Paula Bennett may have earned plaudits for demolishing Jacinda Ardern in the house.
But the Minister of Social Development has an under-developed fashion sense according to David Hartnell, whose annual Best Dressed & Worst Dressed list is out today.
"When it comes to her wardrobe, she suffers from a very bad case of clothestrophobia," writes Mr Hartnell. "She dresses to shock in all the wrong places."
NBR is not sure if all NZ men will share Mr Hartnell's distaste for Gin Wigmore wearing lingerie in public.
But for the record, here is his list:
Jeanette Thomas (Supreme Award)
Keisha Castle Hughes
Clarke Gayford and Shavaughan Ruakere
Karl Urban (Supreme Award)
See more of Mr Hartnell's comments in this week's NZ Woman's Weekly.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Final debate was mostly more of the same, Rob Hosking explains
- NBR's Jenny Ruth on Fletcher Building hiring another auditor
- Rodney Hide explains why tax is theft
- Plenty of interest in Fonterra's result, says Duncan Bridgeman
- BizDojo co-founder Nick Shewring says more support is needed to help entrepreneurs deal with mental health issues
- NBR Radio: best of the week ended September 15, with Grant Walker