Paula Bennett may have earned plaudits for demolishing Jacinda Ardern in the house.
But the Minister of Social Development has an under-developed fashion sense according to David Hartnell, whose annual Best Dressed & Worst Dressed list is out today.
"When it comes to her wardrobe, she suffers from a very bad case of clothestrophobia," writes Mr Hartnell. "She dresses to shock in all the wrong places."
NBR is not sure if all NZ men will share Mr Hartnell's distaste for Gin Wigmore wearing lingerie in public.
But for the record, here is his list:
Jeanette Thomas (Supreme Award)
Keisha Castle Hughes
Clarke Gayford and Shavaughan Ruakere
Karl Urban (Supreme Award)
See more of Mr Hartnell's comments in this week's NZ Woman's Weekly.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Business Week in Review with Grant Walker & Andrew Patterson
- Matthew Hooton on what a National win in Mt Roskill could mean for Labour
- Tim Hunter on Sky's awkward Chinese problem
- Paul Goldsmith's attempt at insolvency law reform has been hijacked by a 'basked of deplorables' says Damien Grant
- First Retail Group's Chris Wilkinson on Pumpkin Patch's worsening situation