Pippa Middleton wants to visit New Zealand next year, according to a post on her blog, but she needs a geography lesson first.
The younger sister of Katie, the Duchess of Cambridge, says competing in the multisport race Coast-to-Coast is on her list of things to do.
"Next year I am hoping to do the Coast-to-Coast in New Zealand, which is a triathlon (running, cycling and kayaking) from the South Island to Sumner Beach on the Pacific."
Actually, the race starts on the West Coast of the South Island and runs across the island, finishing in Sumner Beach in Christchurch.
"It's in February, so I'd better hold back on the food and drink, starting now," her blog says.
The Coast-to-Coast, which involves a 140km cycle, a 36km run and a 67km kayak, can either be a one or two-day event.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- "We’re not saying the government needs to just give a handout here," says Fed Farmers chief William Rolleston of his Budget bid
- NBR's Jenny Ruth on the Australian Budget levy on major banks and its impact on smaller banks
- NZ Rugby CEO Steve Tew says balancing broadcasting rights and connection to fans is a delicate balance
- Nevil Gibson reveals what's behind the Chinese takeover pullback and which companies will be targeted in future
- NBR Radio: best of the week ended May 19, with Grant Walker