The rules around fracking should be left as they are, according to NBR ONLINE readers.
In a poll conducted last week, readers were asked: Should the government tighten rules around fracking?
- Yes - 34%
- No - 66%
Commissioner for the Environment Jan Wright has ruled out a moratorium on fracking, saying there is "no red flag".
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Cooperative Bank posts flat annual earnings as shrinking margins offset lending growth
- Volpara operating loss widens to $9.6m, monthly revenue fattens
- NBR Rich List family unable to settle dispute over $264k
- Migration stronger for longer?
- Privacy Commissioner puts heat on utilities over smart meters
Most listened to
- Lawyer Adina Thorn discusses her decision to launch a class action against Carter Holt Harvey over its Shadowclad product
- Westpac senior economist Satish Ranchhod says student inflows continue to be a big driver of growth
- Volpara chief executive Ralph Highnam on his company's $9.6m loss and fast-growing revenue
- NBR's Jenny Ruth on what analysts are saying about Ebos' $A154m HPS purchase
- NBR Radio: best of the week ended May 26, with Grant Walker