The rules around fracking should be left as they are, according to NBR ONLINE readers.
In a poll conducted last week, readers were asked: Should the government tighten rules around fracking?
- Yes - 34%
- No - 66%
Commissioner for the Environment Jan Wright has ruled out a moratorium on fracking, saying there is "no red flag".
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Land Rover's severing of ties with Dan Carter is ‘a template for the way in which these things should be handled’
- NZ Super Fund chairwoman Catherine Savage shrugs off the PM's criticism of her board
- Rick Shera - 'I suspect Kim Dotcom and his lawyers will be visiting the Supreme Court more than once'
- Judith Collins on the findings in the IEA's latest five-yearly review of energy policies
- Comvita CEO Scott Coulter on how Chinese regulations have hit the company hard
- NBR’s Campbell Gibson reports on a farming couple’s case against ANZ for interest rate swaps