The rules around fracking should be left as they are, according to NBR ONLINE readers.
In a poll conducted last week, readers were asked: Should the government tighten rules around fracking?
- Yes - 34%
- No - 66%
Commissioner for the Environment Jan Wright has ruled out a moratorium on fracking, saying there is "no red flag".
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Business confidence slips in February
- Employers back PM's comments on drugs stopping young people from getting jobs
- MARKET CLOSE: NZ shares gain with Metlifecare, Chorus; NZ Refining, Genesis, Intueri fall
- Spark-Netflix deal could backfire: lawyer
- Bill English: Drug abuse preventing young Kiwis from working
Most listened to
- AWF Madison chief executive Simon Bennett says young Kiwis not being able to pass a drug test is “reasonably significant.”
- Scales boss Andy Bowland explains why the board lifted annual guidance again
- Join OMF's Phillip Lindberg and NBR's Andrew Patterson for Currency Talk
- Otago University Professor Andrew Geddis on how election campaigns will change
- Hamilton Hindin Greene's Jeremy Sullivan on why Spark did a deal with Netflix