The rules around fracking should be left as they are, according to NBR ONLINE readers.
In a poll conducted last week, readers were asked: Should the government tighten rules around fracking?
- Yes - 34%
- No - 66%
Commissioner for the Environment Jan Wright has ruled out a moratorium on fracking, saying there is "no red flag".
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Spark boss ditches *another* Sky decoder
- Hooton: Racism lies behind Little’s kaupapa Maori attack
- Carry on: Xiamen for Auckland, Cathay for Christchurch, Virgin for HK and more
- Hidesight: Advance means retreat for glacier scientists
- Hunter's Corner: Sealegs: an underperforming marine technology innovator
Most listened to
- Business Week in Review with Grant Walker and Andrew Patterson
- Rob Hosking on the politics of protest vs the politics of government
- Rodney Hide: Advance means retreat for glacier scientists
- Stewart Germann and Gehan Gunasekara go head-to-head on the franchising debate
- Racism lies behind Little’s kaupapa Maori attack, says Matthew Hooton