Auckland Council should allow the Chow brothers' "super brothel" to go ahead, NBR ONLINE readers say.
In a poll conducted last week, readers were asked: Should Auckland Council try to block construction of the Chow brothers' "super brothel"?
Fifty-six percent said no, while 44% said yes.
The planned brothel will be built opposite Sky City and will include offices, bars, a brothel and a hotel.
The council has been hearing public submissions on the plan and is expected to deliver its decision on whether to grant resource consent by next week.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- NZ dollar climbs above 70 US cents on relatively upbeat kiwi fundamentals
- Xero makes a special alteration to rival's billboard
- Three fintech start-ups pitch for funds at end of Kiwibank-sponsored accelerator
- MARKET CLOSE: NZ stocks slip as Manchester concert attack drags on investor sentiment, Comvita drops
- Snowball appoints head of growth capital
Most listened to
- Business leaders on Budget 2017: Failure to set up any significant public-private partnerships for infrastructure is "really disappointing," says Paul Glass
- Serko’s Darrin Grafton says the company can use its SME platform to expand globally
- Trump travels overseas selling jobs as North Korea continues to lash out, on Trump’s Beltway with Nathan Smith
- Nick Shewring says co-working attracts "awesome people doing cool things"
- NBR Radio: best of the week ended May 19, with Grant Walker