The parliamentary term should be extended, according to an overwhelminging number of NBR ONLINE readers.
In a poll of NBR subscribers last week, readers were asked: Should our parliamentary term be increased from three to four years?
Eighty-eight percent said yes, while 12% disagreed.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- MARKET CLOSE: NZ shares fall, following Aussie market
- Pumpkin Patch receivers expected to target Christmas shoppers
- Fonterra suspends Jiawai distribution agreement after milk powder fraud arrests
- Restaurant Brands agrees to pay $US105m for Hawaiian fast-food chain
- NZ dollar drops to week-low vs. Aussie as inflation stirs across Tasman
Most listened to
- Massey University's David Tripe talking about ANZ's exposure to Pumpkin Patch
- NBR's Jenny Ruth on Abano's major shareholder's continuing feud with the company
- Better by Design's Geoff Suvalko explains how a struggling business can turn around
- John Key says further RMA will be needed - but he needs a mandate to do so
- Craigs' Mohandeep Singh on Bapcor's takeover offer for Hellaby