The parliamentary term should be extended, according to an overwhelminging number of NBR ONLINE readers.
In a poll of NBR subscribers last week, readers were asked: Should our parliamentary term be increased from three to four years?
Eighty-eight percent said yes, while 12% disagreed.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Massey University's David Tripe on why CBA is selling its life businesses at a loss
- As much as the leaders will bask in a win, they will both face challenges as prime minister, comments Rob Hosking
- Fisheries Inshore NZ chief executive Jeremy Helson says many in the industry have concerns about new fishing regulations
- Perry Group chairman Simon Perry explains why Hamilton needs a $1 billion development in a disused quarry
- Jacinda Ardern has sure been talked up a lot by the media, claims David Cohen
- NBR Radio: best of the week ended September 15, with Grant Walker