Labour MPs should keep David Shearer as the party's leader, according to NBR ONLINE readers.
In a poll conducted last week, readers were asked: Who should Labour vote for in the party's February leadership contest?
- David Shearer (32%)
- David Cunliffe (28%)
- John Tamihere (21%)
- Jacinda Ardern (14%)
- David Parker (4%)
- Grant Robertson (1%)
- Andrew Little (1%)
Mr Shearer retained the support of the party last month when it voted to keep him on as leader, but his rival Mr Cunliffe has not ruled out a leadership challenge in February.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Hooton: Racism lies behind Little’s kaupapa Maori attack
- Hidesight: Advance means retreat for glacier scientists
- Spark boss ditches *another* Sky decoder
- Carry on: Xiamen for Auckland, Cathay for Christchurch, Virgin for HK and more
- Hunter's Corner: Sealegs: an underperforming marine technology innovator
Most listened to
- Business Week in Review with Grant Walker and Andrew Patterson
- Rob Hosking on the politics of protest vs the politics of government
- Rodney Hide: Advance means retreat for glacier scientists
- Stewart Germann and Gehan Gunasekara go head-to-head on the franchising debate
- Racism lies behind Little’s kaupapa Maori attack, says Matthew Hooton