ACP Media has lashed out at speculation it’s about to can all of its websites.
Fashion blogger Isaac Likes, quoting an anonymous source within the company, is reporting plans to scrap Runway Reporter, the online home of magazine Fashion Quarterly, with the loss of eight jobs.
The source is reported to have said that ACP’s other websites such as Cleo, Metro and Taste are also being cut.
However, ACP chief executive Paul Dykzeul has described the report as “defamatory and incorrect”.
He also promised a further announcement on the issue tomorrow.
It will be intriguing to see if the “defamatory and incorrect” report turns out to be true, or whether ACP is trying to scare people away from reporting about its difficulties.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Symantec cyber security strategy manager Nick Savvides on Petya and how to protect yourself from malware attack
- A common reaction to #TapeGate is "bloody politicians, none of them can lie straight in bed," says Morgan Godfery
- Iwi M&A activity set to increase, says Chapman Tripp's Nick Wells
- NBR’s Campbell Gibson reports on the $1.6m spat between Air NZ and a Hong Kong Novotel
- Penny Pepperell explains why the Law Commission wants to update the law of contempt
- NBR Radio: best of the week ended June 23, with Grant Walker