Gareth Morgan Kiwisaver has had to reissue its annual report. GMK confessed to members that it rounded up numbers rather than listing whole figures and had omitted a fee notice from the original.
Certainly many companies probably have to tidy up their annual reports after the fact but people who live in glass houses and all that … Gareth almost certainly won a lot of business by crusading against other providers' fee structures etc.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Ardern cruises to Mt Albert victory, bringing Huo into Parliament
- MARKET CLOSE: NZ shares fall, Warehouse and Mercury NZ drop while Air NZ gains
- Hidesight: Advance means retreat for glacier scientists
- Carry on: Xiamen for Auckland, Cathay for Christchurch, Virgin for HK and more
- JOANNA BATSTONE on the rise of AI
Most listened to
- Business Week in Review with Grant Walker and Andrew Patterson
- Sunday Business with Andrew Patterson featuring Joanna Blatstone and Neil Parischa
- Rodney Hide: Advance means retreat for glacier scientists
- Stewart Germann and Gehan Gunasekara go head-to-head on the franchising debate
- Racism lies behind Little’s kaupapa Maori attack, says Matthew Hooton