RaboDirect has appointed Melanie Templeton as general manager for the New Zealand online direct bank, beginning this week. She joins RaboDirect New Zealand from its Australian branch where she was marketing manager.
The banks said Ms Templeton’s work history with Rabobank and its online savings and investments arm RaboDirect will bring valuable institutional and industry knowledge to the role.
She also has extensive experience with the bank both locally and internationally says Greg McAweeney, executive manager for RaboDirect Australia & New Zealand.
“Having worked with us for six years, Melanie has a deep knowledge and understanding of the bank. She has held several senior roles with RaboDirect in Australasia and Europe with a focus on strategic marketing and business development.”
Ms Templeton is looking forward to taking up her new role in what she says is an exciting time for both herself and the bank.
“I’m determined to make sure we continue to be the bank that gives consistently top rates on savings to our customers.”
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Calida Smylie runs the rule over Air NZ's handling of the Dreamliner engine debacle
- Craigs' Grant Swanepoel on why the economics of EVs will take longer to improve
- Earthquake Commission Minister Megan Woods explains repairs in Christchurch
- Hong Kong's technology chief, Allen Yeung, outlines the advantages it offers as an innovation hub for Asia
- “Treating your suppliers like dirt and not paying on time tells you something about attitudes,” says Peter Montagnon
- NBR Radio: The best interviews – updated daily, with Grant Walker