RaboDirect has appointed Melanie Templeton as general manager for the New Zealand online direct bank, beginning this week. She joins RaboDirect New Zealand from its Australian branch where she was marketing manager.
The banks said Ms Templeton’s work history with Rabobank and its online savings and investments arm RaboDirect will bring valuable institutional and industry knowledge to the role.
She also has extensive experience with the bank both locally and internationally says Greg McAweeney, executive manager for RaboDirect Australia & New Zealand.
“Having worked with us for six years, Melanie has a deep knowledge and understanding of the bank. She has held several senior roles with RaboDirect in Australasia and Europe with a focus on strategic marketing and business development.”
Ms Templeton is looking forward to taking up her new role in what she says is an exciting time for both herself and the bank.
“I’m determined to make sure we continue to be the bank that gives consistently top rates on savings to our customers.”
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Spark boss ditches *another* Sky decoder
- Carry on: Xiamen for Auckland, Cathay for Christchurch, Virgin for HK and more
- Ardern cruises to Mt Albert victory, bringing Huo into Parliament
- Smith’s swimmable rivers scheme burning holes in farmers’ wallets
- Sky TV offers a deal – here’s why Spark won’t take it
Most listened to
- Business Week in Review with Grant Walker and Andrew Patterson
- Rob Hosking on the politics of protest vs the politics of government
- Rodney Hide: Advance means retreat for glacier scientists
- Stewart Germann and Gehan Gunasekara go head-to-head on the franchising debate
- Racism lies behind Little’s kaupapa Maori attack, says Matthew Hooton