RaboDirect has appointed Melanie Templeton as general manager for the New Zealand online direct bank, beginning this week. She joins RaboDirect New Zealand from its Australian branch where she was marketing manager.
The banks said Ms Templeton’s work history with Rabobank and its online savings and investments arm RaboDirect will bring valuable institutional and industry knowledge to the role.
She also has extensive experience with the bank both locally and internationally says Greg McAweeney, executive manager for RaboDirect Australia & New Zealand.
“Having worked with us for six years, Melanie has a deep knowledge and understanding of the bank. She has held several senior roles with RaboDirect in Australasia and Europe with a focus on strategic marketing and business development.”
Ms Templeton is looking forward to taking up her new role in what she says is an exciting time for both herself and the bank.
“I’m determined to make sure we continue to be the bank that gives consistently top rates on savings to our customers.”
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Vodafone promises 'all the free mobile data your household needs' if landline broadband goes down
- Wynyard ‘sad’ and ‘disappointing’
- New board members bring top skills to Local Government Excellence Programme
- What can we learn from Wynyard’s voluntary administration?
- MARKET CLOSE: NZ shares rise as Air NZ, Fletcher, Chorus bounce
Most listened to
- Wynyard: Shareholders Association John Hawkins - shareholders learning a pretty hard lesson
- Lance Wiggs on who's to blame for the Wynyard collapse
- Century 21 boss pleads for a pause on more mortgage lending restrictions
- ‘Idea private sector would provide decent, affordable housing a myth from colonial period on’ – Big Smoke author Ben Schrader
- BNZ's Jason Wong says the consistent message from the US Fed about a likely December cut is pushing the USD up