Shareholders in retirement home investor Radius Properties are mulling over a takeover offer from two competing suitors.
An offer from Mantagu Investment Holdings at 42c a share falls short of the 58c to 62c share range recommended in a Grant Samuel evaluation report.
The rival offer from a new company called Radius Residential Care is equivalent to 59c a share.
But there are complications with each offer. The Montagu offer is for the shares while the Radius Residential Care offer is for the assets.
More details will be published in the print edition of the National Business Review on Friday.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Massey University's David Tripe on why CBA is selling its life businesses at a loss
- As much as the leaders will bask in a win, they will both face challenges as prime minister, comments Rob Hosking
- Fisheries Inshore NZ chief executive Jeremy Helson says many in the industry have concerns about new fishing regulations
- Perry Group chairman Simon Perry explains why Hamilton needs a $1 billion development in a disused quarry
- Jacinda Ardern has sure been talked up a lot by the media, claims David Cohen
- NBR Radio: best of the week ended September 15, with Grant Walker