Shareholders in retirement home investor Radius Properties are mulling over a takeover offer from two competing suitors.
An offer from Mantagu Investment Holdings at 42c a share falls short of the 58c to 62c share range recommended in a Grant Samuel evaluation report.
The rival offer from a new company called Radius Residential Care is equivalent to 59c a share.
But there are complications with each offer. The Montagu offer is for the shares while the Radius Residential Care offer is for the assets.
More details will be published in the print edition of the National Business Review on Friday.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Xero makes a special alteration to rival's billboard
- Dotcom's Seth Rich claim earns him a chance to appear on Sean Hannity's show
- Labour won’t commit support to another major trade deal
- Fintech start-ups coy about asking for money at Wellington demo day
- Investors take flight to safety – utilities, property shine
Most listened to
- Business leaders on Budget 2017: Theresa Gattung will be disappointed if the Budget doesn’t capitalise on "the biggest opportunity facing NZ"
- NZAMI chairwoman says the government's planned changes to immigration rules will hurt key NZ sectors
- Lewis Gradon explains what contributed to F&P Healthcare's record results
- Vodafone chief executive Russell Stanners won't reveal the financial details of the deal with NZ Rugby
- NBR Radio: best of the week ended May 19, with Grant Walker