Shareholders in retirement home investor Radius Properties are mulling over a takeover offer from two competing suitors.
An offer from Mantagu Investment Holdings at 42c a share falls short of the 58c to 62c share range recommended in a Grant Samuel evaluation report.
The rival offer from a new company called Radius Residential Care is equivalent to 59c a share.
But there are complications with each offer. The Montagu offer is for the shares while the Radius Residential Care offer is for the assets.
More details will be published in the print edition of the National Business Review on Friday.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Privacy Commissioner John Edwards warns the Law and Order select committee that rules around information sharing are too broad
- Business leaders on Budget 2017: "It’s a pretty stunning failure," says Kerry McDonald of successive governments’ attempts to improve productivity
- Arvida chief executive Bill McDonald on its doubled net profit
- Fonterra chief executive Theo Spierings is confident on the outlook for farmers though challenges remain
- NBR Radio: best of the week ended May 19, with Grant Walker