Shareholders in retirement home investor Radius Properties are mulling over a takeover offer from two competing suitors.
An offer from Mantagu Investment Holdings at 42c a share falls short of the 58c to 62c share range recommended in a Grant Samuel evaluation report.
The rival offer from a new company called Radius Residential Care is equivalent to 59c a share.
But there are complications with each offer. The Montagu offer is for the shares while the Radius Residential Care offer is for the assets.
More details will be published in the print edition of the National Business Review on Friday.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Experts say Auckland Council not spending enough on social media
- Commissioner wants to raise retirement age to 67, Goldsmith disagrees
- Christchurch Airport opens spotters' park to view first A380 arrival
- Comvita share placement lifts Chinese investor's stake to 9%
- When politics enters enemy territory
Most listened to
- Sunday Business Episode 34 featuring Hayden Cox
- Matthew Hooton on what a National win in Mt Roskill could mean for Labour
- Tim Hunter on Sky's awkward Chinese problem
- Paul Goldsmith's attempt at insolvency law reform has been hijacked by a 'basked of deplorables' says Damien Grant
- Business Week in Review with Grant Walker & Andrew Patterson