Shareholders in retirement home investor Radius Properties are mulling over a takeover offer from two competing suitors.
An offer from Mantagu Investment Holdings at 42c a share falls short of the 58c to 62c share range recommended in a Grant Samuel evaluation report.
The rival offer from a new company called Radius Residential Care is equivalent to 59c a share.
But there are complications with each offer. The Montagu offer is for the shares while the Radius Residential Care offer is for the assets.
More details will be published in the print edition of the National Business Review on Friday.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- While you were sleeping: Trump budget relief
- Series: Business leaders’ Budget 2017 wish lists – Andy Hamilton
- MARKET CLOSE: NZ stocks slip as Manchester concert attack drags on investor sentiment, Comvita drops
- Ebos to buy Australia's HPS for $A154m, expanding pharmacy footprint
- Dotcom's Seth Rich claim earns him a chance to appear on Sean Hannity's show
Most listened to
- Business leaders on Budget 2017: One of Andy Hamilton’s ‘very contentious’ Budget wishes is for greater regulation of ‘pockets of our economy’
- Serko’s Darrin Grafton says the company can use its SME platform to expand globally
- Trump travels overseas selling jobs as North Korea continues to lash out, on Trump’s Beltway with Nathan Smith
- Nick Shewring says co-working attracts "awesome people doing cool things"
- NBR Radio: best of the week ended May 19, with Grant Walker