Shareholders in retirement home investor Radius Properties are mulling over a takeover offer from two competing suitors.
An offer from Mantagu Investment Holdings at 42c a share falls short of the 58c to 62c share range recommended in a Grant Samuel evaluation report.
The rival offer from a new company called Radius Residential Care is equivalent to 59c a share.
But there are complications with each offer. The Montagu offer is for the shares while the Radius Residential Care offer is for the assets.
More details will be published in the print edition of the National Business Review on Friday.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Nikko analyst Michael Sherrock on why he still has hope for Fletcher Building
- Tower chairman Michael Stiassny weighs up Suncorp's rival bid
- NBR VIEW: Screw the golfers, let's build houses instead – Green MP
- E tu Union industry coordinator Chas Muir is urging Cadbury supporters to take action
- Social bonds "will make a difference to communities," says APM CEO Karen Came