Shareholders in retirement home investor Radius Properties are mulling over a takeover offer from two competing suitors.
An offer from Mantagu Investment Holdings at 42c a share falls short of the 58c to 62c share range recommended in a Grant Samuel evaluation report.
The rival offer from a new company called Radius Residential Care is equivalent to 59c a share.
But there are complications with each offer. The Montagu offer is for the shares while the Radius Residential Care offer is for the assets.
More details will be published in the print edition of the National Business Review on Friday.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- ACT's David Seymour on his party's future and his role in opposition
- RBNZ to keep its head down and hold interest rates this Thursday, Rob Hosking says
- Fonterra chairman John Wilson explains the big jump in executive remuneration
- Nevil Gibson examines the low turnout in Maori seats
- Synlait MD John Penno on adding value, moving up from commodity products
- NBR Radio: best of the week ended September 22, with Grant Walker