The attached report relates to the investigation into the Honourable John Banks to access any criminal liability for alleged irregularities in respect of electoral funding donations pursuant to Section 109 of the Local Electoral Act (2001). Police filed no charges.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- While you were sleeping: Trump budget relief
- Series: Business leaders’ Budget 2017 wish lists – Andy Hamilton
- MARKET CLOSE: NZ stocks slip as Manchester concert attack drags on investor sentiment, Comvita drops
- Ebos to buy Australia's HPS for $A154m, expanding pharmacy footprint
- Editor's Insight: Books are now festival fare for the Woodstock generation
Most listened to
- Business leaders on Budget 2017: One of Andy Hamilton’s ‘very contentious’ Budget wishes is for greater regulation of ‘pockets of our economy’
- Serko’s Darrin Grafton says the company can use its SME platform to expand globally
- Trump travels overseas selling jobs as North Korea continues to lash out, on Trump’s Beltway with Nathan Smith
- Nick Shewring says co-working attracts "awesome people doing cool things"
- NBR Radio: best of the week ended May 19, with Grant Walker