There are no official engagements today on the royal tour by the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge but Prince William is expected to have official meetings with the prime minister and leader of the opposition.
The royal family, including nine-month-old Prince George, arrived at Government House in Wellington yesterday in wet and windy weather.
The couple will start their official engagements on Wednesday when a Plunket nurse and a parents' group visit Government House to meet Prince George.
On Thursday, they travel out of Wellington for the first time, but without Prince George, on a one-day excursion to Blenheim.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- NBR's Rob Hosking with budget analysis. No lolly scramble but sweeteners aplenty
- Grant Thornton tax partner Murray Brewer with his take on the tax package
- NBR’s Calida Smylie talks to CTU policy head Bill Rosenberg in the Budget 2017 lock up
- OMF Financial’s Nigel Brunel discusses the economic implications of the Budget
- MetroGlass CEO Nigel Rigby on the outlook and market share position
- David Seymour gives Gareth Morgan a serve as the latest political party donations are disclosed
- NBR Radio: best of the week ended May 19, with Grant Walker