There are no official engagements today on the royal tour by the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge but Prince William is expected to have official meetings with the prime minister and leader of the opposition.
The royal family, including nine-month-old Prince George, arrived at Government House in Wellington yesterday in wet and windy weather.
The couple will start their official engagements on Wednesday when a Plunket nurse and a parents' group visit Government House to meet Prince George.
On Thursday, they travel out of Wellington for the first time, but without Prince George, on a one-day excursion to Blenheim.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Ardern cruises to Mt Albert victory, bringing Huo into Parliament
- Hooton: Racism lies behind Little’s kaupapa Maori attack
- Carry on: Xiamen for Auckland, Cathay for Christchurch, Virgin for HK and more
- MARKET CLOSE: NZ shares fall, Warehouse and Mercury NZ drop while Air NZ gains
- More franchisees claim to have been duped
Most listened to
- Business Week in Review with Grant Walker and Andrew Patterson
- Sunday Business with Andrew Patterson featuring Joanna Blatstone and Neil Parischa
- Rodney Hide: Advance means retreat for glacier scientists
- Stewart Germann and Gehan Gunasekara go head-to-head on the franchising debate
- Racism lies behind Little’s kaupapa Maori attack, says Matthew Hooton