There are no official engagements today on the royal tour by the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge but Prince William is expected to have official meetings with the prime minister and leader of the opposition.
The royal family, including nine-month-old Prince George, arrived at Government House in Wellington yesterday in wet and windy weather.
The couple will start their official engagements on Wednesday when a Plunket nurse and a parents' group visit Government House to meet Prince George.
On Thursday, they travel out of Wellington for the first time, but without Prince George, on a one-day excursion to Blenheim.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Pumpkin Patch receivers expected to target Christmas shoppers
- Restaurant Brands agrees to pay $US105m for Hawaiian fast-food chain
- MARKET CLOSE: NZ shares fall, following Aussie market
- Wynyard: classic governance failure – Hawkins
- Abano’s Australian dental business lifts margins but sales still falling
Most listened to
- Massey University's David Tripe talking about ANZ's exposure to Pumpkin Patch
- NBR's Jenny Ruth on Abano's major shareholder's continuing feud with the company
- Better by Design's Geoff Suvalko explains how a struggling business can turn around
- John Key says further RMA will be needed - but he needs a mandate to do so
- Craigs' Mohandeep Singh on Bapcor's takeover offer for Hellaby