MediaWorks has signed former Close Up presenter Mark Sainsbury for a RadioLIVE weekend slot.
He will compete for Sunday morning radio audiences with former RadioLIVE host Wallace Chapman, whose Radio NZ show runs from 7am to noon.
Mr Sainsbury had been filling in for Mr Chapman since March.
MediaWorks says the show called Sunday Mornings with Mark Sainsbury, will review the major news events of the week and look at the week ahead.
A 9am “Soundtrack to Your Life” feature will take a look at the lives and musical influences of well-known New Zealanders, with Winston Peters this weekend.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Carter Holt Harvey draws councils into leaky school claim
- Crown argues it has power to revoke status of conservation land in Ruataniwha appeal
- MARKET CLOSE: NZ shares gain on Metlifecare result
- Bill English: Drug abuse preventing young kiwis from working
- Spark partners with Netflix to boost flagging broadband share
Most listened to
- New EO on regulations while cyber and ISIS fight to get boost, on Trump’s Beltway
- NZ's strong economy behind another record high migration figure
- Metlifecare's Glen Sowry on trying to be different from the competition
- Vector CEO Simon Mackenzie on how investment is subduing today's profits
- Villa Maria chief winemaker Nick Picone says the next few weeks' weather will determine the quality of this year's vintage