MediaWorks has signed former Close Up presenter Mark Sainsbury for a RadioLIVE weekend slot.
He will compete for Sunday morning radio audiences with former RadioLIVE host Wallace Chapman, whose Radio NZ show runs from 7am to noon.
Mr Sainsbury had been filling in for Mr Chapman since March.
MediaWorks says the show called Sunday Mornings with Mark Sainsbury, will review the major news events of the week and look at the week ahead.
A 9am “Soundtrack to Your Life” feature will take a look at the lives and musical influences of well-known New Zealanders, with Winston Peters this weekend.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Fuji Xerox sues former executives
- NZ dollar jumps as National leads in latest poll
- MARKET CLOSE: NZ shares gain as relief rally bolsters pipeline affected Air NZ, Z Energy
- Transmission Gully earthworks estimate undershoots by 50%
- Fletcher Building kicks off board changes, seeks construction experience
Most listened to
- Labour leader Jacinda Ardern joins Simon Dallow in the NBR View studio this morning
- Housing strategist Leonie Freeman discusses the alarmingly low rates of new house builds in Auckland
- Jason Walls canvasses reaction to Labour exploring tax breaks for SME investment
- Synlait managing director John Penno on capacity constraints and supplying China
- NBR Radio: best of the week ended September 15, with Grant Walker