We know what you're thinking: with Don Ha Real Estate sinking into receivership Friday, will the Rich Lister's "Millionaire Secret Recipe" series still go ahead?
Great news. According to an ad in the Sunday Star Times' business section today, it's all on, and tickets are just $29.95.
It's unclear if Mr Ha has a tinder dry sense of humour, or expects a totally gormless audience (possibly both) but his two-hour session is deliciously titled, "Can you survive your own financial crisis?".
But NBR is going to save its money in case Mark Hotchin decides to run a "Family Trust Secrets" seminar.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Scales Corp CEO Andy Borland assesses likely immigration cuts
- Forsyth Barr’s Kevin Stirrat talks through the market reaction to the new government
- Iron Duke director Phil O'Reilly on how concerned businesses should be about the new Labour-led government
- New Sky TV NZ director Mike Darcey on the skills he brings from Sky UK, and what it's like working for Rupert Murdoch
- Nevil Gibson's back on Wall Street's darkest day and what has happened since
- NBR Radio: The best interviews, with Grant Walker — updated daily