We know what you're thinking: with Don Ha Real Estate sinking into receivership Friday, will the Rich Lister's "Millionaire Secret Recipe" series still go ahead?
Great news. According to an ad in the Sunday Star Times' business section today, it's all on, and tickets are just $29.95.
It's unclear if Mr Ha has a tinder dry sense of humour, or expects a totally gormless audience (possibly both) but his two-hour session is deliciously titled, "Can you survive your own financial crisis?".
But NBR is going to save its money in case Mark Hotchin decides to run a "Family Trust Secrets" seminar.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Freightways' Dean Bracewell on potential acquisitions and growth
- Simpson Grierson’s Earl Gray says Brooks will probably appeal a controversial trade mark case
- ‘Clearly there’s a lot of public opposition’ – Horizon Research releases StuffMe merger survey results
- Maori party president Tukoroirangi Morgan on the agreement reached by the Maori and Mana parties
- Craigs' Mark Lister on Spark's results, Ebos, Port of Tauranga and Tegel