This is a supplied media release.
Brendon Peirce has been appointed as a senior project manager, joining The Building Intelligence Group’s Auckland team.
Mr Peirce is a highly experienced senior project manager with a great flair for commercial and architectural construction projects and his experience extends across a range of disciplines including tenant and landlord representation, procurement methodologies, base build and tenancy fit outs.
He has 20 years’ experience in the construction industry, including seven years running his own construction company. His skills include full project development, design management and project delivery. This is strongly supported with his onsite project management and project delivery experience.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Tim Hunter questions whether Pie Funds' performance fee ditching will change the sector
- Craigs’ Mark Lister on the outlook for GDP, net migration
- Lockwood Group managing director Andrew La Grouw hopes to enhance Lockwood’s status as a premium brand
- Retail analyst Chris Wilkinson on how Costco could shake up the retail sector
- NBR Radio: The best interviews – updated daily, with Grant Walker