This is a supplied media release.
Ravi Appavu offers more than 18 years of experience working in the international construction industry in senior project management and programme delivery roles. His experience in project life cycle management spans across multiple sectors including apartments, hotels, airports, commercial, marine and various infrastructure projects.
Mr Appavu holds multidisciplinary degrees and diplomas in civil engineering, construction management, project management and integrated risk management. He is a certified PRINCE 2 Project Management Practitioner. He brings exceptional planning, programming and project delivery skills to The Building Intelligence Group’s Auckland team.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- MARKET WRAP: NZ shares fall on $100m Pushpay share selloff
- Pushpay co-founder Crowther sells $108m stake, exits
- Optus' World Cup streaming problems will send a chill down Spark's spine
- National rejects Westpac's capital gains tax assumptions
- Crackdown will force companies to say who their owners are
Most listened to
- Albert-Eden local board chairman Peter Haynes discusses a court battle over Chamberlain Park
- Westpac chief economist Dominick Stephens on how taxes impact housing
- Duncan Cotterill's Christina Lefever has concerns around proposed amendments to the government’s foreign buyers
- Tim Hunter questions whether Pie Funds' performance fee ditching will change the sector
- NBR Radio: The best interviews – updated daily, with Grant Walker