Shipping company Reef Group, which sports former All Black Michael Jones on its management team, has been placed into receivership.
Mr Jones' brief biography disappeared from the Reef Group website yesterday, just after it was announced PwC had been appointed receivers of the company and its numerous subsidiaries, which employ 120 staff.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Business Week in Review with Grant Walker and Andrew Patterson
- John Glengarry says the Lacoste trade mark battle has brought certainty to trade mark law
- Folded arms greet Tillerson in Mexico and travel ban update delayed, on Trump's Beltway
- Stewart Germann and Gehan Gunasekara go head-to-head on the franchising debate
- Rob Hosking rates Jacinda Ardern's chances in Mt Albert