Shipping company Reef Group, which sports former All Black Michael Jones on its management team, has been placed into receivership.
Mr Jones' brief biography disappeared from the Reef Group website yesterday, just after it was announced PwC had been appointed receivers of the company and its numerous subsidiaries, which employ 120 staff.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Rob Hosking does not think it's good enough the Budget has left out reduced taxation on savings
- Tim Hunter finds unsavoury flavour in the Nosh deal
- Todd McClay is doing an incredible job as trade minister, to the surprise of Matthew Hooton
- Property Institute chief Ashley Church explains why the budget is underwhelming
- Peter Biggs on why WREDA's looking for another chief executive
- NBR Radio: best of the week ended May 19, with Grant Walker