A memorial service for Sir Douglas Myers will be held next Wednesday, April 26, at Holy Trinity Cathedral, Parnell, Auckland, at 2pm.
The service will be followed by a reception at the Northern Club at 4pm.
Sir Douglas died in a London hospital on April 8 after being diagnosed with cancer in 2008.
He is survived by his wife Barbara, and three children from an earlier marriage – Jessica, Laura and Campbell.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Overseas investment is crucial for the forestry industry, says MinterEllison's Mark Forman
- Michael Lovegrove on his chatbot-with-a-difference startup, Bot the Builder
- It's solely Jacinda Ardern's choice whether or not she stays as prime minister when her baby comes, reasons Rodney Hide
- Nevil Gibson's holiday in Los Angeles uncovers a mountain of new legislation
- NBR Radio: A year in review, with Grant Walker