A memorial service for Sir Douglas Myers will be held next Wednesday, April 26, at Holy Trinity Cathedral, Parnell, Auckland, at 2pm.
The service will be followed by a reception at the Northern Club at 4pm.
Sir Douglas died in a London hospital on April 8 after being diagnosed with cancer in 2008.
He is survived by his wife Barbara, and three children from an earlier marriage – Jessica, Laura and Campbell.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Sunday Business With Andrew Patterson featuring George Day
- Ngati Manawa spokesman Kani Edwards discusses what a water bottling deal means for Murupara
- Hamilton Hindin Greene's Tom McBride discusses the week's market highs and lows
- Companies are more aware and prepared for cyber attacks but don't want to tell anyone, says Aura's Peter Bailey
- Tourism Industry Aotearoa chief executive Chris Roberts wants Labour to unveil more details about the tourism tax
- NBR Radio: The best interviews, with Grant Walker – updated daily