A memorial service for Sir Douglas Myers will be held next Wednesday, April 26, at Holy Trinity Cathedral, Parnell, Auckland, at 2pm.
The service will be followed by a reception at the Northern Club at 4pm.
Sir Douglas died in a London hospital on April 8 after being diagnosed with cancer in 2008.
He is survived by his wife Barbara, and three children from an earlier marriage – Jessica, Laura and Campbell.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Reserve Bank confirms Kiwibank convertible bonds don't meet capital adequacy rules
- NZ dollar holds near highest in almost 4 months vs Aussie as parity talk re-appears
- Absence of inquiry concerns Orion Heath investors
- Orion announces discounted rights issue, hints at possible takeover
- MARKET CLOSE: NZ stocks down, Orion falls while Mainfreight gains on record profit
Most listened to
- "All options are open with private equity," says MediaWorks chief executive Michael Anderson
- Orion chief executive Ian McCrae on his company's full-year result and the year ahead
- Mainfreight chief executive Don Braid on the company's outlook and global reach
- The Green Party has revealed its final list and co-leader James Shaw is upbeat about the party's new look
- Steven Newman talks through Eroad's US progress
- NBR Radio: best of the week ended May 26, with Grant Walker