A memorial service for Sir Douglas Myers will be held next Wednesday, April 26, at Holy Trinity Cathedral, Parnell, Auckland, at 2pm.
The service will be followed by a reception at the Northern Club at 4pm.
Sir Douglas died in a London hospital on April 8 after being diagnosed with cancer in 2008.
He is survived by his wife Barbara, and three children from an earlier marriage – Jessica, Laura and Campbell.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Infometrics economist Mieke Welvaert says net migration may have reached that “peak point”
- The Warehouse boss Nick Grayston discusses the group's future
- Shane Solly on what higher government bond yields mean for local equities
- Professor Andrew Geddis on the rules of engagement for MMP negotiations
- NBR Radio: best of the week ended September 22, with Grant Walker