A memorial service for Sir Douglas Myers will be held next Wednesday, April 26, at Holy Trinity Cathedral, Parnell, Auckland, at 2pm.
The service will be followed by a reception at the Northern Club at 4pm.
Sir Douglas died in a London hospital on April 8 after being diagnosed with cancer in 2008.
He is survived by his wife Barbara, and three children from an earlier marriage – Jessica, Laura and Campbell.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Nikki Kaye, Amy Adams and Mark Mitchell are the biggest winners in today's cabinet reshuffle
- NBR View's Susan Wood talks with Vic Crone on Callaghan Innovation's future
- Auckland City Councillor Mike Lee says Steven Joyce is “talking nonsense”
- Quick wins on tax reform and China/US cooperating on trade fixes, on Trump’s Beltway
- The best NBR Radio interviews from the third week of April, with Grant Walker