A memorial service for Sir Douglas Myers will be held next Wednesday, April 26, at Holy Trinity Cathedral, Parnell, Auckland, at 2pm.
The service will be followed by a reception at the Northern Club at 4pm.
Sir Douglas died in a London hospital on April 8 after being diagnosed with cancer in 2008.
He is survived by his wife Barbara, and three children from an earlier marriage – Jessica, Laura and Campbell.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Fonterra Shareholders' Council chairman Duncan Coull says new study needed to restore confidence among shareholders
- Spoke Phone chief executive Jason Kerr explains what his app can offer
- Accountants give their first impressions of Labour's Tax Working Group
- Calida Smylie runs the rule over Air NZ's handling of the Dreamliner engine debacle
- NBR Radio: The best interviews – updated daily, with Grant Walker