A memorial service for Sir Douglas Myers will be held next Wednesday, April 26, at Holy Trinity Cathedral, Parnell, Auckland, at 2pm.
The service will be followed by a reception at the Northern Club at 4pm.
Sir Douglas died in a London hospital on April 8 after being diagnosed with cancer in 2008.
He is survived by his wife Barbara, and three children from an earlier marriage – Jessica, Laura and Campbell.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Fletcher staff knew early last year the Justice precinct was a financial disaster
- Electric vehicle owners not experiencing range anxiety says Flip the Fleet
- Congress throws up potential roadblock for Eroad in the US
- Sensible or shambolic? The government's immigration U-turn
- Sky TV offers $20/month deal as competition heats up
Most listened to
- MBM founder Matt Bale discusses Green Party social media strategy
- If Boris is going to buy any more wool from us, it’ll be to try to pull it over our eyes, says Rob Hosking
- Synlait MD John Penno on China's regulatory and food safety systems
- Eroad boss Steven Newman on being caught in political crossfire in the US
- Sportsmen may soon be surging onto the NBR Rich List, says Eric Young
- NBR Radio: best of the week ended July 21, with Grant Walker