Former Warriors captain Steve Price is "subdividing" his head as a novel way to raise more money for the Child Cancer Foundation with a social media drive launched this afternoon.
The rugby league legend – who is Queensland's most-capped State of Origin forward – is an ambassador of the Child Cancer Foundation and each year hosts a charity dinner as a fundraiser.
This year he is shaving his head to raise money for the cause, but to maximise what he can raise he is "subdividing" his head into sections.
People who want to sponsor him can bid on the sides, front, top or back of his head.
The winning bidders will be hosted by Steve at his star-studded Child Cancer Foundation Dinner in Auckland on Friday, March 1.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Rob Hosking does not think it's good enough the Budget has left out reduced taxation on savings
- Tim Hunter finds unsavoury flavour in the Nosh deal
- Todd McClay is doing an incredible job as trade minister, to the surprise of Matthew Hooton
- Property Institute chief Ashley Church explains why the budget is underwhelming
- Peter Biggs on why WREDA's looking for another chief executive
- NBR Radio: best of the week ended May 19, with Grant Walker