The big game has no sponsor logos on jerseys, sponsor messages soiling the pitch, or distracting animated billboards. Instead, it's famous for its half-time ads.
The general consenus was it was a bit of a dull year, bar a risque young-nerd-finds-love effort by website hosting company Go Daddy. Here's a selection from this year:
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Land Rover's severing of ties with Dan Carter is ‘a template for the way in which these things should be handled’
- NZ Super Fund chairwoman Catherine Savage shrugs off the PM's criticism of her board
- Rick Shera - 'I suspect Kim Dotcom and his lawyers will be visiting the Supreme Court more than once'
- Judith Collins on the findings in the IEA's latest five-yearly review of energy policies
- Comvita CEO Scott Coulter on how Chinese regulations have hit the company hard
- NBR’s Campbell Gibson reports on a farming couple’s case against ANZ for interest rate swaps