The Guardians of New Zealand Superannuation have terminated mandates with Granthan, Mayo, Van Otterloo & Co LLC to manage equities.
GMO had mandates to manage global equities, non-US small-capitalised equities and multi-strategy equities with the fund.
GMO Renewable Resources continues to manage the fund's New Zealand timber assets.
The guardians did not give a reason for the decision but said it did not affect the fund's strategic asset allocation to global listed equities.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Lawyer Adina Thorn discusses her decision to launch a class action against Carter Holt Harvey over its Shadowclad product
- Westpac senior economist Satish Ranchhod says student inflows continue to be a big driver of growth
- Volpara chief executive Ralph Highnam on his company's $9.6m loss and fast-growing revenue
- NBR's Jenny Ruth on what analysts are saying about Ebos' $A154m HPS purchase
- NBR Radio: best of the week ended May 26, with Grant Walker