The Guardians of New Zealand Superannuation have terminated mandates with Granthan, Mayo, Van Otterloo & Co LLC to manage equities.
GMO had mandates to manage global equities, non-US small-capitalised equities and multi-strategy equities with the fund.
GMO Renewable Resources continues to manage the fund's New Zealand timber assets.
The guardians did not give a reason for the decision but said it did not affect the fund's strategic asset allocation to global listed equities.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Damien Grant on a disturbing trend in the insolvency game
- Westland Milk chairman Matt O’Regan says the co-op's performance in the 2015/16 season was "less than desirable"
- Airwork’s Hugh Jones on his reasons for selling
- John Key warns "Hobson Pledge" group similar to Trump
- Massey University's David Tripe talking about ANZ's exposure to Pumpkin Patch