The Guardians of New Zealand Superannuation have terminated mandates with Granthan, Mayo, Van Otterloo & Co LLC to manage equities.
GMO had mandates to manage global equities, non-US small-capitalised equities and multi-strategy equities with the fund.
GMO Renewable Resources continues to manage the fund's New Zealand timber assets.
The guardians did not give a reason for the decision but said it did not affect the fund's strategic asset allocation to global listed equities.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Rob Hosking on Winston's choice
- IDC's Chayse Gorton on Kiwis' online vs offline shopping preference - and how it's out of step with the rest of the world
- NZSA chief executive Michael Midgley on how he will vote undirected Fletcher proxies
- Restaurant Brands' Grant Ellis discusses progress at the fast food group
- Rob Hosking says politicians need to understand the effect their promises will have on what the Reserve Bank has to do
- AMP Capital investment manager Jonathan Armstrong discusses why an expansion is right for Tauranga's Bayfair shopping centre
- NBR Radio: The best interviews, with Grant Walker — updated daily