TelstraClear says it is slowly reconnecting customers to its cable service in Christchurch.
An outage hit TelstraClear's cable service in Christchurch in the early hours of this morning.
Around half the company's cable connections in the city, or about 13,000 customers, were affected, a spokeswoman told NBR.
"Customers are slowly gaining reconnection and we are focused on speeding that process up," the spokeswoman said.
"Once the service is back up to its full potential we'll fully investigate the issue and take steps to stop it from re-occuring."
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Land Rover's severing of ties with Dan Carter is ‘a template for the way in which these things should be handled’
- NZ Super Fund chairwoman Catherine Savage shrugs off the PM's criticism of her board
- Rick Shera - 'I suspect Kim Dotcom and his lawyers will be visiting the Supreme Court more than once'
- Judith Collins on the findings in the IEA's latest five-yearly review of energy policies
- Comvita CEO Scott Coulter on how Chinese regulations have hit the company hard
- NBR’s Campbell Gibson reports on a farming couple’s case against ANZ for interest rate swaps