TelstraClear says it is slowly reconnecting customers to its cable service in Christchurch.
An outage hit TelstraClear's cable service in Christchurch in the early hours of this morning.
Around half the company's cable connections in the city, or about 13,000 customers, were affected, a spokeswoman told NBR.
"Customers are slowly gaining reconnection and we are focused on speeding that process up," the spokeswoman said.
"Once the service is back up to its full potential we'll fully investigate the issue and take steps to stop it from re-occuring."
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Sunday Business Episode 34 featuring Hayden Cox
- Matthew Hooton on what a National win in Mt Roskill could mean for Labour
- Tim Hunter on Sky's awkward Chinese problem
- Paul Goldsmith's attempt at insolvency law reform has been hijacked by a 'basked of deplorables' says Damien Grant
- Business Week in Review with Grant Walker & Andrew Patterson