This is a supplied media release.
Tainui Group Holdings (TGH) has promoted Andrew Brown – an internationally experienced commercial property professional – as head of property.
TGH chief executive Chris Joblin said the appointment reflects the key role played by commercial and residential property development in the company’s business investments to grow the long-term prosperity of Waikato-Tainui.
“Andrew has been with the TGH property team since mid-2015 and has built an excellent knowledge of our business, a keen understanding of our property portfolio and strong relationships in the sector," Mr Joblin says.
Mr Brown has over 27 years of professional property practice in New Zealand, and has also worked in the UK, the US and south-east Asia. Having initially qualified as a valuer, he has also worked in commercial investment sales, leasing and as a consultant. He is a fellow of the New Zealand Property Institute, a fellow of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors and a member of the Institute of Directors.
Mr Brown will report to Rob Batters, general manager operations.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Steel & Tube CEO Mark Malpass and CFO Greg Smith on company write-downs
- Fat Prophets' Greg Smith says Steel & Tube’s result “propelled Fonterra into insignificance”
- Zespri chief executive Dan Mathieson says the company expects record sales next year.
- Serko CEO Darrin Grafton on rising share price and growth targets
- Westpac CEO David McLean discusses the mood of more than 1200 business leaders surveyed
- NBR Radio: The best interviews – updated daily, with Grant Walker