This is a supplied media release.
Tainui Group Holdings (TGH) has promoted Andrew Brown – an internationally experienced commercial property professional – as head of property.
TGH chief executive Chris Joblin said the appointment reflects the key role played by commercial and residential property development in the company’s business investments to grow the long-term prosperity of Waikato-Tainui.
“Andrew has been with the TGH property team since mid-2015 and has built an excellent knowledge of our business, a keen understanding of our property portfolio and strong relationships in the sector," Mr Joblin says.
Mr Brown has over 27 years of professional property practice in New Zealand, and has also worked in the UK, the US and south-east Asia. Having initially qualified as a valuer, he has also worked in commercial investment sales, leasing and as a consultant. He is a fellow of the New Zealand Property Institute, a fellow of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors and a member of the Institute of Directors.
Mr Brown will report to Rob Batters, general manager operations.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Contractor Russell Lund on the subcontracting and staff problems Fletcher faces
- Craigs' Mark Lister on the outlook for this week
- With great AI power comes great responsibility, especially toward one's staff, says Medi-Map's Greg Garrat
- Duncan Bridgeman on Fletcher Building and boardoom governance
- NBR Radio: The best interviews – updated daily, with Grant Walker