Trade Me shares drifted downward today. In late trading, the company [NZX:TME] was down 0.32% to $3.13.
This afternoon, Fairfax recorded another challenging result with profit down 41%.
Trade Me listed on the NZX on Deceber 12, priced at $2.70.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Wynyard: Shareholders Association John Hawkins - shareholders learning a pretty hard lesson
- Lance Wiggs on who's to blame for the Wynyard collapse
- Century 21 boss pleads for a pause on more mortgage lending restrictions
- ‘Idea private sector would provide decent, affordable housing a myth from colonial period on’ – Big Smoke author Ben Schrader
- BNZ's Jason Wong says the consistent message from the US Fed about a likely December cut is pushing the USD up