Trade Me shares drifted downward today. In late trading, the company [NZX:TME] was down 0.32% to $3.13.
This afternoon, Fairfax recorded another challenging result with profit down 41%.
Trade Me listed on the NZX on Deceber 12, priced at $2.70.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Crimson Consulting scholarship for Maori could be better, says Fox
- Briefcase: Anderson Lloyd visit The Factory (again) while Colin Craig haunts the High Court (again)
- Watson’s Bendon finalises takeover of Naked
- Waterview Tunnel will open in weeks, Finance Minister says
- Rocket Lab has liftoff but doesn't make it to orbit
Most listened to
- It’s "odd" StuffMe applicants are "so sensitive about anonymous submissions," says competition lawyer Andy Glenie
- Andrew Little, James Shaw, Steven Joyce and Bill English all weigh in on how good the budget was for Kiwi businesses
- Rob Hosking does not think it's good enough the Budget has left out reduced taxation on savings
- Lawyers are playing musical chairs in this week's Briefcase with John Bowie
- NBR Radio: best of the week ended May 26, with Grant Walker