Trade Me, the partially-listed auction and classifieds website, will be added to the NZX20 later this month.
"As part of the routine, September quarterly index review, TradeMe has met the liquidity and ranking requirements for addition to the NZX20," NZX senior strategy analyst John Fernandes says.
Companies are measured by free float market capitalisation, shares traded versus other stocks on the market and stocks traded versus market cap.
Trade Me will be added to the index on September 24.
The stock is sitting at $3.95 this evening, up $1 from the start of the year but down on May's high of $4.07.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Business Week in Review with Grant Walker and Andrew Patterson
- John Glengarry says the Lacoste trade mark battle has brought certainty to trade mark law
- Folded arms greet Tillerson in Mexico and travel ban update delayed, on Trump's Beltway
- Stewart Germann and Gehan Gunasekara go head-to-head on the franchising debate
- Rob Hosking rates Jacinda Ardern's chances in Mt Albert