iPredict traders think the Trading Among Farmers proposal will be approved by Fonterra shareholders without any changes.
The giant dairy co-operative's board will present the proposal this week.
Early trading suggests there is a 65% chance of approval of the scheme, which would allow farmers to trade shares among themselves instead of with Fonterra.
Traders are also giving Colin Armer - Fonterra's supplier relations committee chairman - a 45% chance of taking over from Sir Henry van der Heyden as board chairman later this year.
Other iPredict stocks forecast a 53% chance Fonterra's final payout of milk-solids before retentions for 2011-12 will be more than $6.50, with a 26% chance it will be over $6.56.
Fonterra has forecast a payout of $6.45-$6.55 for 2011-12.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Pushpay's Chris Heaslip on share price, expansion and listing plans
- Craigs' analyst Roy Davidson on the outlook for Australian banks
- NZX's Hamish MacDonald's reaction to listing rule submissions: what will change?
- Soul Bar founder Judith Tabron talks about why she sold
- NBR Radio: A year in review, with Grant Walker