This is a supplied media release.
Transaction Services Group (TSG), a global revenue management services provider, announces the appointment of Lucia Cyril as head of people and culture.
With 10 years’ human resources and strategic planning experience, Ms Cyril joins the TSG executive team, leading the organisation’s people strategy. The scope includes organisational leadership, culture and engagement; workforce planning and recruitment; organisational development and people capability; employment relations and HR advice; and workplace health safety and well-being.
Tom Bell, chief executive officer, says the new appointment is an integral component of the organisation’s focus on its people.
“We are committed to being an employer of choice and promoting a workplace culture that encourages loyalty and pride. Our group HR strategy aligns with this vision and Lucia’s appointment further bolsters this,” says Mr Bell.
“Lucia has a strong background and expertise in HR, as well as an understanding of the combination of software and services solutions that underpins TSG – this makes her well placed to spearhead the focus on our people and we look forward to having her input on our executive team.”
In previous roles, Ms Cyril has been involved in a range of people initiatives, including performance management processes, implementing learning and development programmes and qualifications for staff, health and safety initiatives, organisational change, employee engagement and recruitment strategy. Her most recent role has been with WEX, a global payment technology business.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- MARKET WRAP: NZ shares fall on $100m Pushpay share selloff
- Pushpay co-founder Crowther sells $108m stake, exits
- Optus' World Cup streaming problems will send a chill down Spark's spine
- National rejects Westpac's capital gains tax assumptions
- Crackdown will force companies to say who their owners are
Most listened to
- Albert-Eden local board chairman Peter Haynes discusses a court battle over Chamberlain Park
- Westpac chief economist Dominick Stephens on how taxes impact housing
- Duncan Cotterill's Christina Lefever has concerns around proposed amendments to the government’s foreign buyers
- Tim Hunter questions whether Pie Funds' performance fee ditching will change the sector
- NBR Radio: The best interviews – updated daily, with Grant Walker