This is a supplied media release.
Pure SEO is delighted to announce two internal promotions.
Brett Langois has been promoted to SEO and content manager and Angelica Bernardes has been promoted to adwords team lead.
Announcing the appointments, Pure SEO chief executive Richard Conway says "As an Asia-Pacific Tech Fast 500 company, growth, innovation and development is a key part of our culture. This is reflected in our policy of encouraging and supporting our people to advance their careers within the business."
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- MARKET WRAP: NZ shares fall on $100m Pushpay share selloff
- Pushpay co-founder Crowther sells $108m stake, exits
- Optus' World Cup streaming problems will send a chill down Spark's spine
- National rejects Westpac's capital gains tax assumptions
- Crackdown will force companies to say who their owners are
Most listened to
- Albert-Eden local board chairman Peter Haynes discusses a court battle over Chamberlain Park
- Westpac chief economist Dominick Stephens on how taxes impact housing
- Duncan Cotterill's Christina Lefever has concerns around proposed amendments to the government’s foreign buyers
- Tim Hunter questions whether Pie Funds' performance fee ditching will change the sector
- NBR Radio: The best interviews – updated daily, with Grant Walker