Technology company Fronde has appointed Gary Woodham to the newly created role of country manager New Zealand. Mr Woodham has deep IT industry experience including as Asia Pacific General Manager for EDS and chief executive of Datam, a large NZ Post subsidiary, where he brought together six businesses under a single brand. Most recently he was chief customer officer across the NZ Post Group where he led the customer solutions and services division.
Fronde has also appointed career HR professional Jan Mottram director of HR. Before joining Fronde, Mottram had 20 years’ experience with Vodafone in senior HR roles and was most recently human resources director for Vodafone Qatar. Earlier, she worked in a variety of industries – information technology, financial services and manufacturing.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Land Rover's severing of ties with Dan Carter is ‘a template for the way in which these things should be handled’
- NZ Super Fund chairwoman Catherine Savage shrugs off the PM's criticism of her board
- Rick Shera - 'I suspect Kim Dotcom and his lawyers will be visiting the Supreme Court more than once'
- Judith Collins on the findings in the IEA's latest five-yearly review of energy policies
- Comvita CEO Scott Coulter on how Chinese regulations have hit the company hard
- NBR’s Campbell Gibson reports on a farming couple’s case against ANZ for interest rate swaps