This is a supplied media release.
Professor Stuart McCutcheon, Vice-Chancellor of the University of Auckland, is the new Chair of Universities New Zealand, following the completion of Professor Harlene Hayne’s two-year term.
Universities New Zealand represents the views and interests of New Zealand’s world-ranked universities nationally and internationally.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- MARKET CLOSE: NZ shares drop 1% on global selloff, US stocks stumble on Trump about-face
- Trade wars: China strikes back with tariffs on US fruit, pork and pipes
- Festival highlights from Wellington and Auckland: Vivaldi Recomposed, Swan Lake and Tea
- Wall Street tumbles as Trump fires first shots in US-China trade war
- Shane Jones urges Air New Zealand to work with regional airlines
Most listened to
- Big data has vulnerabilities too, and breach notification protects everyone, says Aura's Peter Bailey
- “Everybody’s run with it, to an amazing degree,” says Aratoi's Barbara Roydhouse of an auction featuring significant art works
- Tim Hunter on CBL's French subsidiary
- Wellington Council's Jacqui Hastie on the earthquake strengthening progress
- FSC boss Kim Carstensen urges foresters to stay the course
- NBR Radio: The best interviews – updated daily, with Grant Walker