This is a supplied media release.
Professor Stuart McCutcheon, Vice-Chancellor of the University of Auckland, is the new Chair of Universities New Zealand, following the completion of Professor Harlene Hayne’s two-year term.
Universities New Zealand represents the views and interests of New Zealand’s world-ranked universities nationally and internationally.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- NZTA investigates Auckland-to-Wellington driver but lets Uber off the hook
- Kevin Roberts, Rob Fyfe join Kiwi start-up's board
- More good news for Sky (seriously) in Netflix’ latest result
- NZ dollar remains below 69USc on weaker commodities, trade threats
- Briefcase: Anger and the smiling judge and Justice Arnold's Indian Rubber Man impersonation
Most listened to
- A rational immigration debate is desperately needed, says Matthew Hooton
- Hunter's Corner: A warning on leverage from China
- On the money: Errors swell in land transactions
- Motoring: Shanghai surprised? Mega-city’s motor show taking limelight
- The NBR Radio interviews most listened to from the third week of April, with Grant Walker