This is a supplied media release.
Professor Stuart McCutcheon, Vice-Chancellor of the University of Auckland, is the new Chair of Universities New Zealand, following the completion of Professor Harlene Hayne’s two-year term.
Universities New Zealand represents the views and interests of New Zealand’s world-ranked universities nationally and internationally.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Steel & Tube chief executive Dave Taylor on the company's disappointing results
- Spark boss Simon Moutter on his company's full-year result and brutal broadband competition
- Auckland councillor Greg Sayers pleads the case for more council rates to be spent on rural road sealing
- Dame Diane Robertson on how a "world-first" initiative could increase transparency of customer data use
- Aston Martin Auckland general manager Greg Brinck describes features of the new multi-level Giltrap Group headquarters
- NBR Radio: best of the week ended August 18, with Grant Walker