This is a supplied media release.
Professor Stuart McCutcheon, Vice-Chancellor of the University of Auckland, is the new Chair of Universities New Zealand, following the completion of Professor Harlene Hayne’s two-year term.
Universities New Zealand represents the views and interests of New Zealand’s world-ranked universities nationally and internationally.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- A $2m break fee may be payable to Fairfax, Tower's Michael Stiassny says
- Hotels expert Dean Humphries discusses what the America's Cup win means for new hotel development
- Economists Michael Reddell and Dr Eric Crampton on the pros and cons of immigration
- Eric Young doesn't care what will happen with the next America's Cup, so long as Peter Burling is on board.
- Ian Apperley questions WREDA's LookSee promotion
- NBR Radio: best of the week ended June 23, with Grant Walker