This is a supplied media release.
Professor Stuart McCutcheon, Vice-Chancellor of the University of Auckland, is the new Chair of Universities New Zealand, following the completion of Professor Harlene Hayne’s two-year term.
Universities New Zealand represents the views and interests of New Zealand’s world-ranked universities nationally and internationally.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Disrupting the heavy machinery industry with crowd-sourcing, with EquipmentShare NZ's Michael White
- KlickEx founder Robert Bell and IBM's Shahid Saiyad on the benefits of the blockchain for cross-border payments
- Having a "really interesting life" requires "stepping out of your comfort zone – frequently," says FAB Group's Jackie Smith
- Nevil Gibson sums up the action at the world financial summit and reveals New Zealand's contribution
- NBR Radio: The best interviews, with Grant Walker — updated daily