This is a supplied media release.
Professor Stuart McCutcheon, Vice-Chancellor of the University of Auckland, is the new Chair of Universities New Zealand, following the completion of Professor Harlene Hayne’s two-year term.
Universities New Zealand represents the views and interests of New Zealand’s world-ranked universities nationally and internationally.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Tim Hunter decries Auckland Council's case for a new covered stadium
- TIN managing director Greg Shanahan explains the opportunity for offshore investment in New Zealand tech
- Brent Edwards takes a look at whether fiscal prudence can lead to economic growth
- Finance Minister Grant Robertson outlines R&D intentions, talks tax and disses the Holidays Act
- Nevil Gibson's business travel roundup examines developments in Christchurch, latest new routes and a codeshare update
- NBR Radio: The best interviews – updated daily, with Grant Walker