Point-of-sale-startup Vend has hired ex-Hootsuite executive Sharad Mohan.
The Vancouver-based Mr Mohan was previously led the global customer service, professional services and customer success teams at Hootsuite, the maker of popular social media management app that claims nine million users.
At Vend, Mr Mohan will lead and manage the company's global customer success teams as chief customer officer.
The Hootsuite man is Vend's second recent high-profile appointment.
In October, Anton Commissaris (ex Mint.com) was named to the new position of President, US Operations.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Scales Corp CEO Andy Borland assesses likely immigration cuts
- Forsyth Barr’s Kevin Stirrat talks through the market reaction to the new government
- Iron Duke director Phil O'Reilly on how concerned businesses should be about the new Labour-led government
- New Sky TV NZ director Mike Darcey on the skills he brings from Sky UK, and what it's like working for Rupert Murdoch
- Nevil Gibson's back on Wall Street's darkest day and what has happened since
- NBR Radio: The best interviews, with Grant Walker — updated daily