Yesterday in Melbourne, as it hit 42 degrees, one resident tried to cook an egg.
He posted the result to YouTube (below).
Today, an egg may fry a little faster.
As the Australian heatwave continues, the city is forecast to hit 44 degrees.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Xero makes a special alteration to rival's billboard
- Xero wins plaudits for artificial intelligence product suite with revenue potential
- Snowball appoints head of growth capital
- Biz Dojo expands its Wellington presence; eyes offshore
- Three fintech start-ups pitch for funds at end of Kiwibank-sponsored accelerator
Most listened to
- Business leaders on Budget 2017: Failure to set up any significant public-private partnerships for infrastructure is "really disappointing," says Paul Glass
- Serko’s Darrin Grafton says the company can use its SME platform to expand globally
- Trump travels overseas selling jobs as North Korea continues to lash out, on Trump’s Beltway with Nathan Smith
- Nick Shewring says co-working attracts "awesome people doing cool things"
- NBR Radio: best of the week ended May 19, with Grant Walker