The $250,000, 13m Gollum, created by Weta Workshop, is installed inside Wellington Airport ahead of next month's premiere of The Hobbit in the capital.
Read also: New York Times pushes NZ 'Hobbit trail' NZ
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Pushpay's Chris Heaslip on share price, expansion and listing plans
- Craigs' analyst Roy Davidson on the outlook for Australian banks
- NZX's Hamish MacDonald's reaction to listing rule submissions: what will change?
- Soul Bar founder Judith Tabron talks about why she sold
- NBR Radio: A year in review, with Grant Walker