The $250,000, 13m Gollum, created by Weta Workshop, is installed inside Wellington Airport ahead of next month's premiere of The Hobbit in the capital.
Read also: New York Times pushes NZ 'Hobbit trail' NZ
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Damien Grant on a disturbing trend in the insolvency game
- Westland Milk chairman Matt O’Regan says the co-op's performance in the 2015/16 season was "less than desirable"
- Airwork’s Hugh Jones on his reasons for selling
- John Key warns "Hobson Pledge" group similar to Trump
- Massey University's David Tripe talking about ANZ's exposure to Pumpkin Patch