This is a supplied media release.
Zachary Price has been appointed business development manager for fraud detecting software company Vigilance.
Mr Price was recently with a big four bank where he was responsible for front-line payment fraud control and general lending and business enquiries. He has also worked in the telco space in business solutions and IT after completing his bachelor of commerce at Massey University. His interest in fraud detection is matched by the same for blockchain and software as a service (SaaS), in terms of ensure ensuring business is protected from unforeseen events.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- ANZ Bank chief economist Sharon Zollner on the OCR decision
- FMA director of regulation Liam Mason says communication with customers is “not good enough”
- Sir Rob Fenwick talks food trash
- Metals NZ CEO Nick Collins explains why wood will add costs to the construction industry
- Vaughn Davis is cynical about Facebook's motivations for three changes announced today
- Brent Edwards reports on the former Waikato DHB chief executive rejecting a critical report into his spending
- NBR Radio: The best interviews – updated daily, with Grant Walker