Israeli company Zuta Labs has started a Kickstarter campaign for its mini mobile robotic printer.
Essentially, it's an inkjet cartridge on wheels, which connects to your PC, tablet or smartphone via Bluetooth wireless.
Pledge $US180 or more to Zuta's crowdfunding, and you'll be one of the first 1000 people to receive the robot printer once it goes into commercial production.
As NBR types, Zuta has raised $US393,000 - close to its Kickstarter goal of $US400,000.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Regional economic development, job creation and immigration key priorities for the Coalition
- Lewis Road sells 25% stake to Swedish-backed institutional farmland fund
- Slum developer ignores court and jams illegal homes on to residential sites
- What's in the Labour/NZ First agreement for businesses? Not much, so far
- More red ink at Fuji Xerox NZ
Most listened to
- Lewis Road ceo Peter Cullinane says Southern Pastures was the best fit of potential investors they spoke to
- Telecommunications Users Association's Craig Young says Vocus are getting ready for a familiar experience, getting sold
- Labour leader Jacinda Ardern and NZ First leader Winston Peters discuss their foreign ownership plans
- Rodney Hide, unlike the public, is unsurprised at the insanity of politics
- Jacqueline Rowarth on how food production advances have influenced our consumption habits
- NBR Radio: The best interviews, with Grant Walker — updated daily