Stock video provider Dissolve has taken the text of Kendra Eash's brilliant advertising takedown, "This Is a Generic Brand Video," originally published by McSweeney's, and set it to actual stock video clips.
The company explains: "The minute we saw Kendra Eash's brilliant 'This Is a Generic Brand Video' on McSweeney's, we knew it was our moral imperative to make that generic brand video so. No surprise, we had all the footage."
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Cert warns 'Krack' eavesdropping vulnerability affects nearly all wi-fi devices
- Georgian billionaire sues Credit Suisse in New Zealand
- GeoOp quits planned ASX IPO, gets more shareholder funding
- Former MediaWorks manager fails in post-restructure employment claim
- NZ has ‘little to offer’ EU in upcoming trade negotiations
Most listened to
- Security expert Daniel Ayers on the 'Krack' wi-fi vulnerability scare
- NZ Beef and Lamb chairman James Parsons on what an NZ/EU FTA would mean for the beef sector
- Retirement expert Barry LaValley on misconceptions of your 'golden years'
- KlickEx founder Robert Bell and IBM's Shahid Saiyad on the benefits of the blockchain for cross-border payments
- NBR Radio: The best interviews, with Grant Walker — updated daily