There has been a lot of speculation over who will direct the seventh Star Wars film, promised by Disney after it bought LucasFilm. US talk show host Conan O'Brien has the scoop.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Spark-Netflix deal could backfire: lawyer
- Minter Ellison invests $2m in artificial intelligence technology to replace lawyers
- Kiwi migration at lowest level in 30 years
- Employers back PM's comments on drugs stopping young people from getting jobs
- Spark partners with Netflix to boost flagging broadband share
Most listened to
What's the story behind the story? Our special feature audio offers a mix of comment from journalists, experts and panel discussions.
- AWF Madison chief executive Simon Bennett says young Kiwis not being able to pass a drug test is “reasonably significant.”
- Scales boss Andy Bowland explains why the board lifted annual guidance again
- Join OMF's Phillip Lindberg and NBR's Andrew Patterson for Currency Talk
- Otago University Professor Andrew Geddis on how election campaigns will change
- Hamilton Hindin Greene's Jeremy Sullivan on why Spark did a deal with Netflix