NBR ONLINE subscribers would overwhelmingly prefer Steven Joyce over Judith Collins to lead a post-John Key government.
In the first NBR ONLINE Business Pulse poll, 77% preferred Mr Joyce, with 23% backing Ms Collins.
The poll was open to NBR ONLINE paid subscribers only, and ran from April 16 to April 22.
Rising star Ms Collins – aka Crusher – has recently run into controversy over leaked ACC email.
Mr Joyce – in charge of the super ministry and often seen as the Bill Birch-style Mr Fix-it for every issue – has most recently been running interference for the Prime Minister over the pokies controversy.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Spark partners with Netflix to boost flagging broadband share
- Mid-term report card: How's the reporting season going?
- Carry on: Xiamen for Auckland, Cathay for Christchurch, Virgin for HK and more
- Mt Albert by-election: all over bar the doubting
- What readers think of ComCom's Sky Vodafone merger decision
Most listened to
- Hobson Wealth's James Grigor gives an earnings season update
- Craigs' Mark Lister on why the US share market is rallying so hard
- Rob Hosking'a by-election takewayas, 'Ardern's win is no reason to elevate her to deputy leadership'
- Competition lawyer Andy Matthews on whether ComCom is getting tougher
- Intuit's Brad Smith on QuickBooks Online's accelerating growth