NBR ONLINE subscribers would overwhelmingly prefer Steven Joyce over Judith Collins to lead a post-John Key government.
In the first NBR ONLINE Business Pulse poll, 77% preferred Mr Joyce, with 23% backing Ms Collins.
The poll was open to NBR ONLINE paid subscribers only, and ran from April 16 to April 22.
Rising star Ms Collins – aka Crusher – has recently run into controversy over leaked ACC email.
Mr Joyce – in charge of the super ministry and often seen as the Bill Birch-style Mr Fix-it for every issue – has most recently been running interference for the Prime Minister over the pokies controversy.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Sunday Business Episode 34 featuring Hayden Cox
- Matthew Hooton on what a National win in Mt Roskill could mean for Labour
- Tim Hunter on Sky's awkward Chinese problem
- Paul Goldsmith's attempt at insolvency law reform has been hijacked by a 'basked of deplorables' says Damien Grant
- Business Week in Review with Grant Walker & Andrew Patterson